Friday, January 15, 2010

Futurama Season 6 Is Upon Us!

My two favorite TV Shows of all time are Seinfeld and Futurama. Seinfeld ended with pride and dignity with a properly planned and (in my opinion) worthy series finale. Futurama, on the other hand, got the shaft from FOX and was canceled after 5 seasons. Luckily, the success of the four subsequent direct-to-DVD Futurama films was enough to convince Comedy Central to pick up the show and continue on with a sixth season.

Of course, I am giddy with anticipation. Moreso now that I've discovered this video on YouTube, which showcases the voice acting-enhanced storyboard animatics for the first episode of the show's 6th season with an introduction by executive producer David X. Cohen. I'm still not sure when the new episodes will begin airing on TV, but as far as I'm concerned, that day can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment