Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Don't Know What's In There, But It's Weird And Pissed Off, Whatever It Is...

Well, here it is. My new blog. Nothing fancy.

The daily sketch blog that Jesse and I had going for just under 100 days (my last sketch was my 99th) has fizzled out, and I've been criminally neglecting What I've Been Watching for months now, so I've decided to begin a new blog. This time around I'll be keeping things loose and carefree. I spent the last few years bugging Brian to start a blog, and as soon as he did I began to yearn for the freedom of posting topics that he had since I never had a general interest blog of my own. Now I do. I'll be posting artwork here as well as news, videos, rants, movie reviews, and anything else that I damn well feel like.

For my first post, I'll leave you to consider this image and how wonderful it would feel to personally come across one of these in the street:



More to come...

1 comment: